SAKSHAM is a non-profit Trust. We use a third-party payment gateway/our own payment gateway for receiving donations and e-commerce activities of the Trust.
We make our donation refund policy here as under:
- No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will be entertained, either through an online payment gateway or through any banking institutions or direct financial transactions.
- No cash or refund of money will be allowed.
- If any donations are received by the Trust used for achieving the goals and mission of the Trust mentioned in the trust deed or any other related document of the Trust.
- Once received the donation to achieve the goals of the organization will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation is to be made. The donation will be used for the various activities of the SAKSHAM.
- Regarding the subscription/recurring payment method the donor has the right to revoke/unsubscribe the subscription. The payment made till the day will be considered a willful donation to the Trust and such donations are not refundable.
- Any transaction charge/fee by the payment gateway or financial institutions during the online payment shall be bear by the donor. Any grievance regarding such charges shall be communicated with the respective financial institutions or payment gateway service provider by the donor. SAKSHAM is not liable for any financial loss during the transaction.
Credit/Debit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the Credit/Debit card details provided by you for availing of services on SAKSHAM will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the Credit/Debit card which is not lawfully owned by you. I.e., in a Credit/Debit card transaction, you must use your own Credit/Debit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid card details to SAKSHAM. Further, the said information will not be utilized and shared by SAKSHAM with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order. SAKSHAM will not be liable for any Credit/Debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You Agree and Confirm
That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by SAKSHAM for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
That you will use the services provided by SAKSHAM, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
That You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. SAKSHAM reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), SAKSHAM has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of SAKSHAM and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever
That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this site. That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description. You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems. Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.